Treatment is not just my job, but also a passion, To see that the mother and child are given utmost care.
Dr. Juneja, is a renowned gynaecologist, who is internationally trained obstetrician. She has over 20 plus years of prominence in this field. having received special training in high risk obstetrics, infertility and obstetric ultrasound from Uppsala university, Sweden, she makes her knowledge application towards the diagnosis in the best ways possible. Doctor juneja has had an extensive experience in dealing with patients involving high risk obstetrics, infertility issues and very complicated gynaecological surgeries. Some of the surgeries involved mothers having serious medical problems like heart diseases.
I make it a priority to establish an open, cooperative relationship with our patients. The goal is to partner with you to achieve optimum health for you and your child…
A teacher has a plethora of knowledge, and doctor Juneja, too, has been teaching for more than 17 years, and has published self-authored scholarly works in a book entitled ‘concerns in international maternal and child health,1995’.
- MD Lady Hardinge Medical College, India (1987)
- MBBS Lady Hardinge Medical College, India (1982)
Fellowships and training
- Workshop and training program on maternal and child health, Uppsala university hospital, Sweden (1996)
- Trained in gynaecological endoscopic surgery, BEAMS, Mumbai (1995)
- Trained in obstetrical ultrasound, infertility and high-risk obstetrics, Uppsala university hospital, Sweden (1991).
- Awarded several gold medals in MBBS
Accomplishments and Accolades
- Office bearer, Delhi gynaecological endoscopists’ society
- Author of 25+ publications in national as well as international renown journals.
- Author of chapters in a book ‘concerns in international maternal and child health’.
- A consultant on the panel of many leading PSUs (e.g., BHEL, STC of INDIA)
Through my programs, I give women super-practical, actionable guidance so they can feel great, take care of their bodies, and actually enjoy the process.